Dr. Lakshmi Ranjitadmin
Dr. Lakshmi Ranjit
Junior Consultant ENT Surgeon
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
In her over two-year-old career at Sunrise, Dr. Lakshmi Ranjit has shown exemplary skill in treating complex ENT issues and conditions through procedures like Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy, FESS, tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and septoplasty. She is an active member of the Indian Association of Surgeons for Sleep Apnea, and the Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- MBBS, MS (ENT)
Years of experience:
- Presented paper at MENTCON 2017
- Presented paper at 2nd IAOHNS in 2015 on A CASE OF TRACHEAL ADENOIDCYSTIC CARCINOMA
- Dissertation on PARATHYROID HORMONE DEFICIENCY AFTER TOTAL AND NEAR TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY: OCCURENCE AND TIME FOR RECOVERY (2014-2017) submitted to MUHS, Nashik: Approved
- SINGH, Inderdeep; RANJIT, Lakshmi. A rare case of bilateral acute otitis media leading to bilateral facial paresis in an adult.International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, [S.l.], v. 3, n. 1, p. 144-147, dec. 2016. ISSN 2454-5937.
- SINGH, Inderdeep et al. Acute retropharyngeal abscess in adults: a case series. International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, [S.l.], v. 3, n. 1, p. 151-155, dec. 2016. ISSN 2454-5937.
- Singh I, Goyal S, Bisht S, Lakshmi (2016) ICA Injury in Sphenoid Sinus during Nasal Endoscopic Sinus Surgery-A Case Report. J Otolaryngol ENT Res 5(2): 00133.
- AOI Kochi
- AOI Kerala
- Indian Association of Surgeons for Sleep Apnea
Awards and achievements:
- Won First Prize in PG Paper Presentation at PUNECON 2016 (AIOCON pune chapter) for paper RETROPHARYNGEAL ABSCESS IN ADULTS – A CASE SERIES.
- Won 2nd Prize in PG Quiz at PUNECON 2016 (AIOCON Pune chapter)
- Won 1st Prize in PG Quiz at MENTCON 2017
- Ear surgery
- Hearing loss
- Nasal surgeries
- Sleep surgeries
- Vocal cord disorders
- FESS (Polyp)