Dr. Keerthi Rajanadmin
Dr. Keerthi Rajan
Specialist Gynaecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
Dr. Keerthi Rajan, a Specialist Gynaecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon at the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, has earned her fellowship in MIS from KIEL University, Germany and has been serving Sunrise Hospital since August 2017. With her expertise in ART, clinical embryology, laparoscopic gynaecology and hysteroscopy, she has been able to spread happiness in the lives of several patients.
- MBBS, MS (OBG), Fellow in MIS, Diploma in MIS
Years of experience:
- New Alma hospital, Mannarkkad.
- Assistant professor, MMC, Modakkallur, Kozhikode.
Awards and achievements:
- Undergone hands on training programme in ART and clinical embryology from November 16 to November 28th 2015 from Chennai Fertility Centre and Research Institute.
- Undergone training in Laparoscopic Gynaecology and Hysteroscopy from CEMAST.
- Completed Diploma in Minimally Invasive Surgery at KIEL University, Germany.
- Completed fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery at Sunrise Hospital, Kochi.
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Laparoscopic Cystectomy
- Surgery for Endometriosis
- Laparoscopy for Prolapse
- Pelvic floor repair surgeries
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Cervical encirclage