Dr. Sheetal Binuadmin
Dr. Sheetal Binu
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
Dr. Sheetal Binu has over two decades of expertise as a physician and has served in hospitals across the country since 1998. She started off as a resident physician at Ekvira Heart Institute in Nagpur and went on to work at the Surgical, Cardiac and Neuro (ICU) in Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, as Senior Registrar and Clinical assistant, where she gained experience in procedures like insertion of central line, intubation , ventilator support, and temporary pacemaker insertion. She utilized all these experiences while working as intensivist in MGM Hospital Mumbai, Mission Hospital Jalna and Moulana Hospital Perintalmanna. She thereafter joined Sunrise Hospital as Senior Consultant Physician in October 2010, where she continues to use her knowledge in making lives better.
- MBBS, MD (Medicine)
Years of experience
- Resident Physician in ICCU, EkviraHeart Institute, Nagpur.
- Senior Registrar and Clinical assistant, Surgical, Cardiac and Neuro (ICU), Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Intensivist, Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s New Bombay Hospital, Navi Mumbai.
- Consultant Physician & Intensivist, Mission Hospital, Jalna.
- Consultant Physician & Intensivist, Moulana Hospital, Perinthalmanna
- Presented Poster at APICON (Association of Physicians In India Conference) in Calcutta in Jan 2001.
- FCCS: successful completion of the Fundamental Critical Care Support Course Certificate held by the Society of critical care medicine, Feb 2005.
- Successfully completed the course of BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS(Advanced Cardiac Life Support) conducted by the IIEMS( Indian Institute Of Medical Sciences) in accordance with the guidelines of American Heart Association on 30.11.2009.
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
- Life Member of The Association of Physicians of India
- Life Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
Awards and achievements
- Awarded PG Diploma in “Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes” by EACME conducted, approved & accredited by the Federation of Royal College of Physicians of the UK 2018 -19.
- Completed the PG Course of “Management of Hypertension” by European Society of Hypertension 2017.
- Awarded best clinical case of the month (Nov 2019) for the case of Desiderosmia in Iron Deficiency Anaemia published in JCPMA Nov 2019, the online Journal of Cochin IMA.
- Infectious diseases
- Lifestyle Diseases – Obesity, Dyslipidemia, Diabetes
- Respiratory Illness
- Anemia & Nutritional Deficiencies
- Electrolyte Imbalances
- Drug Overdose & Poisoning