Dr. Sindhu K.admin
Dr. Sindhu K.
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
Dr. Sindhu, during her nearly two decade-old career assisting childbirth and reproductive health, is a reputed name in obstetrics and gynaecology. Her Special areas of interest are normal and high risk pregnancy, recurrent abortion, patient with bad obstetric history. Pregnancy is a time with anxiety and stress, here Dr. Sindhu follows professionalism with a personal approach to comfort the mother and family. Having started her post-graduate training under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Krishnakumari, at Government Medical College, Kottayam, in 2003, she went on to work in various multi-specialty hospitals and medical colleges across the country and abroad.
- MBBS, DGO
Years of experience
- Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology - Samaritan Hospital,Pazhanganad, Ernakulam
- Associate consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Apollo Cradle Hospital, Sec 14, Gurgaon
- Associate consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon
- Associate consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Consultant in obstetrics and gynecology - Fortis O.P.Jindal Hospital and Research Centre, Raigarh
- Specialist, Dept. of obstetrics and gynecology - Fujairah Ministry hospital,Fujairah, UAE
- Junior Resident Doctor cum DNB Trainee - Obstetrics and Gynecology,Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research center,Thiruvalla
- Post Graduate Trainee in Obstetrics and Gynecology - Government Medical College, Kottayam.
- Member of Cochin Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society (COGS)
- Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Member of Indian Medical Association
Awards and achievements:
- Attended CME/Conferences conducted by IAHR, FOGSI and KFOG
- Lower Segment Caesarean Section
- Abortion Evacuation
- Post-partum Minilap sterilization
- Minor gynaecological procedures (cervical viopsy, D&C, Polypectomy)