Dr. Hans Ambookenadmin
Dr. Hans Ambooken
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
A consultant anaesthesiologist with Sunrise Group of Hospital, Dr Hans Ambooken worked in various capacities in hospitals across the country for seven years before moving to Kochi. Having started off as a junior resident in Amala Institute of Medical Sciences in Thrissur in April 2007, he went on work with Jubilee Mission Medical College and Bharati Hospital, Pune before shifting his base to Bengaluru, where he was the associate consultant in anaesthesiology at Narayana Hrudayalaya and consultant anaesthetist at Rainbow Children’s Hospital.
- MBBS., FMGE.,MD (Anaesthesiology)
Years of experience
- Consultant Anaesthetist - Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Marathalli, Bengaluru
- Associate consultant in Anaesthesiology - Narayana Hrudayalaya, Anekkal, Bengaluru
- Junior Resident - Bharati Hospital, Pune (Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University)
- Junior Resident, Department of Medicine - Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur
- Junior Resident, Department of Paediatrics - Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur
ResearchesThesis on the efficacy of different cuff inflation media on ETT induced emergence phenomena
Awards and achievements
- Completed the ACLS course in July 2013 at Narayana Health.
- Attended Basic Assessment and Support in Intensive Care Course(BASIC) of the Chinese University of Hong Kong at Bharati Hospital, Pune on June 11-13, 2010.
- Attended the Research Society Conference at Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College on March 4 and 5, 2011
- Bodily functions monitor
- Post-surgical pain management