Dr. Jithin Joseadmin
Dr. Jithin Jose
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
A Consultant Intensivist in the Department of Critical Care Medicine of Sunrise Hospital, Dr Jithin Jose is an expert in Life Support Interventions, Trauma care and Toxicology with over half a decade of experience in the field. Having led workshops on Basic Trauma Management, Critical Care and Toxicology, Diagnostics in ER/ICU and Basics in Mechanical Ventilation in hospitals across the country, he attends and presents papers at academic conferences, widening his knowledge and expertise.
- MBBS, Three years Training Programme in Accident, Critical Care Medicine and Emergency Medicine
Years of experience
- Underwent training in FIBRE OPTIC BRONCHOSCOPY conducted at TACT Academy for clinical training, Chennai.
- Provider and Instructor in Advanced Hazmat Life Support
- Provider in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Dip. In Emergency Medicine – Certificate Course by RCGP , UK
- ‘Effectiveness of Maintaining Oral Hygiene in Preventing Ventilator Associated Pneumonia’ has been completed with enhancing results.
- Interesting case presentation: ‘Electric Shock Injury-Post cardiac Syndrome’ at API meet, Salem, January 2014.
- Interesting case presentation: ‘Benzalkonium Chloride Poisoning’ Presented in EMCON 2013.
- Interesting case presentation: Idiopathic Hyperesinphilic Syndrome Presented in Cochin Clinical Society meeting 2016.
- ‘Basic Trauma Management’ – at SRM Medical College Hospital and Research centre, Kancheepuram, Chennai, June 2013.
- ‘Critical Care and Toxicology’ – M S Ramaiah Advanced Learning Centre, Bangalore, July 2013.
- ‘Diagnostics in ER/ICU’ – M S Ramaiah Advanced Learning Centre, Bangalore, July 2013.
- ‘Basics in Mechanical Ventilation’ – Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals, Bangalore, October 2013.
- Critical Care and Toxicology’ – Pre conference Workshop, Emcon 2013, at National Hospital, Calicut, Kerala, November 2013.
- Advanced Emergency and Trauma Life Support- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences in 2015 and 2018.
- EMCON 2013, 2016 & ACEM 2019
- Criticare 2016, 2016, 2019
- Workshop on Anti Microbial stewardship, CAHOCON 2018, Chennai
- CIDSOCON 2019
- Disaster Medicine Faculty Developmental Programme. South India Chapter , 2017
- CME in A-Z of Anti Infective agents, Cochin safe skill society, 2015
- Faculty Talk on Post Operative Management of Laparoscopy patients, MISIICON 2016, Cochin
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Emergency Medicine of India (SEMI), Hyderabad, India.
- Emergency Physicians of India (EPI), Salem, India.
Awards and achievements
- Attended EMCON 2013 held at Vythiri village,Wayanad,Kerala – as a delegate.
- Attended 2nd National Conference on Simulation in Health care,2013, held at SRM Medical College Hospital and Research centre, Kancheepuram, Chennai.
- Emergency Trauma Care
- Management of Critically ill patients in various specialities like Cardiology,Neurology, Nephrology and Pulmonology.
- Post Operative Care
- Post Thoracic Surgery Care
- Endotracheal Intubation , Ventilator Management
- Point of care Bedside Ultrasonography
- Ultrasound Guided Procedures like Central Line Insertion, Tube Thoracostomy, Needle Thoracocentesis, Abdominal Paracentesis, Pericardiocentesis, Lumbar Puncture
- Tracheostomy Care
- Hospital Infection Control practises and Antibiotic stewardship