Dr. Mathews Joseadmin
Dr. Mathews Jose
Consultant Medical Oncologist
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
Dr. Mathews Jose, Consultant Medical Oncologistat Sunrise Group of Hospitals, has spread his wings covering the professional and academic realms of the field of oncology. His academic presentations of papers on various lymphoma treatments have won global recognition.
- MBBS,MD(Internal Medicine), DM(Medical Oncology)
Years of experience
- Working in Sunrise for last 2 years
- Worked in Lakeshore Hospital as a Specialist in the department of medical oncology for 2 years.
- Oral paper presentation in 9thSAARC Federation of Oncology Conference in Delhi 2014 on Impact of CD 68 Positive tumor macrophages on the survival of classical Hodgkins lymphoma.
- Poster Presentation in APHCON 4th International Hematologic Malignancies Conference 2013,Hong Kong,on the topic Transfusion associated graft versus host disease following non irradiated transfusion from a related donor in an immunocompetent recipient: A case report.
- Co-author of Poster presentation at the 14th St Gallen International Breast cancer conference Vienna,Austria, 2015,on the topic Pretreatment Neutrophilic to Lymphocyte Ratio predicts lymph node Metastasis in Triple negative Breast cancer
- European Society of Medical College
- American Society of ClinicalOncology
- Best Oral Paper award winner at the Indian Cancer Congress 2013 held in Delhi on Study of prognostic significance of neutrophilic lymphocytic ratio in patients with Diffuse large B cell lymphoma treated with RCHOP or CHO”.
- 2nd Prize winner of poster presentation at the 9th SAARC Federation of Oncology Conference in Delhi 2014 on Impact of CD 68 Positive tumor macrophages on the survival of classical Hodgkins lymphoma.
- Breast cancer
- Colon cancer
- GI cancers
- Gynaecological malignancies
- Multiple myeloma
- Other blood-related malignancies