Dr. Mithun Mani Maniyalaadmin
Dr. Mithun Mani Maniyala
Consultant Intensivist & Infection Control Specialist
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
Dr. Mithun Mani Maniyala, a consultant intensivist and infection control specialist at Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi has over five years of experience in the field. Having started off as a Resident at the Department of Perioperative and Critical Care Medicineat Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Nagpur, in 2012, he went on to serve the same hospital as an assistant professor till 2016. He later worked as a multidisciplinaryAssociate Consultant Intensivist at Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Thiruvalla, where he held an additional post of Assistant Professor in theDepartment of Anaesthesiology for one year. After serving the AIMS, Kochi as an IDCCM fellow and ConsultantIntensivist for one year, he moved to KIMS, Kollam, as a multidisciplinaryChief ConsultantIntensivist and in-charge.
- MBBS, MD (Anaesthesia), Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine
Years of experience
- Resident, Department of Perioperative and Critical Care Medicine - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Nagpur.
- AssistantProfessor, Departmentof Critical CareMedicine - Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Nagpur.
- Associate Consultant Intensivist, Department of Critical Care Medicine - Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Thiruvalla.
- IDCCM fellow and ConsultantIntensivist, Dept of Critical Care Medicine - Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
- Chief ConsultantIntensivist and in-charge of the DepartmentofCriticalCareMedicine - Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, Kollam
- Ventilator Management