Dr. Jiffy Rasak V.A.admin
Dr. Jiffy Rasak V.A.
Sunrise Group of Hospitals, Kochi
0484 4160000 / 0484 2660000
A Consultant gastroenterologist at Sunrise, Dr. Jiffy completed his MBBS and MD (Internal Medicine) at JIPMER, Puducherry, and DM in Gastroenterology at Christian Medical College, Vellore. He was trained in interventional Endoscopic Ultrasound under Dr Malay Sharma. His areas of special interest include therapeutic endoscopy, hepatology , biliary and pancreatic disorders, and disorders of motility.
- MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Gastroenterology)
- Rotating internship for 12 months, JIPMER, Puducherry – Jan 2015 – December 2015
- Senior resident, Department of Medicine - JIPMER, Puducherry - April 2010-0ctober 2010
- Assistant Professor, Department of GI Sciences - CMC Vellore – October 2015 – May 2016
- Gastroenterologist, Department of gastroenterology - Aster Medcity, Kochi
- Clinicopathological profile and management of severe autoimmune hepatitis.
- Tropical Gastroenterology 2014;35(1):25–31
- Presented paper onTNF alpha gene polymorphisms and hospital outcomes in acute pancreatitisat ISGCON 2013.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI scopy
- Diagnostic and therapeutic Colonoscopy
- EUS- Diagnostic and interventional
- Enteroscopy- Double balloon and Single balloon
- High resolution manometry- Easophageal and anorectal
Years of experience