DEPARTMENT OF CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
Cardiovascular surgery deals with surgical treatment of heart and blood vessels. While Cardiac surgery involves familiar procedures like bypass surgeries, valve repairs, valve replacements and surgery for congenital defects, Vascular surgery deals with diseases of blood vessels.
Aortic surgery - a super specialty in itself- is a division of vascular surgery which covers Aneurysm repairs, surgery for aortic dissection and trauma etc. An Endovascular procedure for less invasive surgery is safe and less risky for patients with other coronary heart diseases. For an added advantage it requires only a shorter recovery time.
The cardiac care team, of Sunrise Hospital has top cardiovascular surgeons in India, and expert Anaesthetists, Intensivists, Critical cure nurses, biomedical technicians, Physiotherapists and Medico- social workers. Sunrise Hospital is equipped with the advanced medical equipments and facilities for emergencies that help to provide the best care to patients at affordable cost.
Dr John E V, M S, M.Ch,DNB (CVTS),FIACS
Senior Consultant and Head of the Department
Department Of Cardio Vascular Surgery
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 9995434560
Top Cardiac Surgeon at;
- St. Johns Medical college, Bangalore
- KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Papworth Hospital, London.
Dr. John E.V is one of the top cardiac surgeon, trained and experienced at reputed institutions in India and Australia. He has an experience of 15 years in cardiovascular stream with 4000 surgeries to his credit. He is one among the few surgeons in South India in the field of aortic aneurysm, dissection and hybrid aortic procedures.
- First Awake valve Replacement.
- First series of minimally invasive beating heart CABG.
- First Hybrid minimally invasive coronary Revascularisation.
- First minimally invasive MVR.
- First series of Aorto-enteric fistulae- successful repairs.
- Exceptional success rate in elective bypass operations.
- CABG on beating heart.
- Total Artereal revascularization.
- High risk beating heart CABG in patients with : Lung diseases, LV dysfunction, Renal failure
- Minimally invasive (key hole) beating heart CABG
- Re-do CABG on beating heart
- Aneurysm, dissection & Trauma Surgery
- Endovascular & Hybrid Procedures of Aorta
Dr. Vasim Yusuf Mulani, MBBS, DNB(General Surgery), M.Ch(Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery)
Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Dr Pradeep Naick M.B.B.S, M.D, PDCC
Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Anaesthesia
Consultant Cardiac Anesthesiologist
- Specialist : Department of Anesthesiology, Amrita Institute of Medical Science & Research Centre (AIMS), Kochi, India - 2002
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist : Department of Cardiac Anaesthesia, Lisie Heart Institute, Lisie Hospital, Kochi, Kerala, India - 2008
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist : Department of Cardiac Anaesthesia Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi, Kerala, India - 2013
Off-pump (beating heart) and On-pump
- Mitral valve Repair
- Valve replacement
- Tissue valve replacements
- Tissue Aortic root replacements
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- ASD closure
- MVR, AVR
- MIDCAB (beating heart CABG)
- Surgical, Endovasucular and Hybrid Procedures
- Peripheral vascular surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Surgery for comgential heart diseases
Heart failure surgery
- LV aneurysm repairs
- LVADs, ECMO
- Heart Transplant
- International Standard Operation Theater with HEPA Filter and Laminar Flow
- Latest Ventilators with ETCo2 monitoring
- Multi-parameter Patient Monitors
- MGB Germany Laparoscopic System with 3Chip Digital Camera and medical monitors.
- Vessel Sealing Devices like harmonic scalpel and Ligasure.
- Fully equipped Cardiac Post-Operative unit
- Highly trained personnel
- 1:1 patient care
- Latest ventilators, Multi-parameter patient monitors, Biphasic defibrillators and imported remote controlled ICU beds. (For both Adult and Pediatric). etc..
- Top Cardiologists
- State's first Siemens Axion Artis Zee digital flat panel cath lab with additional DSA, 3D reconstruction and rational angiography
- Latest Siemens Acuson Color Doppler Echocardiography machine with advanced adult, pediatric and Neonatal trans-esophageal and trans-thoracic probes.
- 24 hour holter monitoring with 12 channel facility and signal averaging.
- 24 hr Mobile Cardiac Intensive Care Unit equipped with Ventilator, Cardiac Monitor, Defibrillator and a highly competent emergency team.
- Health Care Packages and Insurance Cover for all