Department of Cardiovascular Surgery
Cardiovascular surgery deals with surgical treatment of heart and blood vessels. While Cardiac surgery involves familiar procedures like bypass surgeries, valve repairs, valve replacements and surgery for congenital defects, Vascular surgery deals with diseases of blood vessels.
Aortic surgery - a super specialty in itself- is a division of vascular surgery which covers Aneurysm repairs, surgery for aortic dissection and trauma etc. An Endovascular procedure for less invasive surgery is safe and less risky for patients with other coronary heart diseases. For an added advantage it requires only a shorter recovery time.
The cardiac care team, of Sunrise Hospital has top cardiovascular surgeons in India, and expert Anaesthetists, Intensivists, Critical cure nurses, biomedical technicians, Physiotherapists and Medico- social workers. Sunrise Hospital is equipped with the advanced medical equipments and facilities for emergencies that help to provide the best care to patients at affordable cost.
Dr. John E. V
Cons. Cardiovascular Surgeon & HOD
MBBS,MS(Gen.Surgery,MCh(Thoracic Surgery),DNB(CTVS), FIACS
Dr. Vasim Yusuf Mulani
MBBS,DNB(Gen.Surgery),M.Ch(Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Pradeep Naick
Cons. Cardiac Anaesthesiologist & HOD
Off-pump (beating heart) and On-pump
- Mitral valve Repair
- Valve replacement
- Tissue valve replacements
- Tissue Aortic root replacements
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- ASD closure
- MVR, AVR
- MIDCAB (beating heart CABG)
Surgical, Endovasucular and Hybrid Procedures
- Peripheral vascular surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Surgery for comgential heart diseases
SD, VSD, TOF etc
Heart failure surgery
- LV aneurysm repairs
- LVADs, ECMO
- Heart Transplant
- International Standard Operation Theater with HEPA Filter and Laminar Flow
- Latest Ventilators with ETCo2 monitoring
- Multi-parameter Patient Monitors
- MGB Germany Laparoscopic System with 3Chip Digital Camera and medical monitors.
- Vessel Sealing Devices like harmonic scalpel and Ligasure.
- Fully equipped Cardiac Post-Operative unit
- Highly trained personnel
- 1:1 patient care
- Latest ventilators, Multi-parameter patient monitors, Biphasic defibrillators and imported remote controlled ICU beds. (For both Adult and Pediatric). etc..
- Top Cardiologists
- State's first Siemens Axion Artis Zee digital flat panel cath lab with additional DSA, 3D reconstruction and rational angiography
- Latest Siemens Acuson Color Doppler Echocardiography machine with advanced adult, pediatric and Neonatal trans-esophageal and trans-thoracic probes.
- 24 hour holter monitoring with 12 channel facility and signal averaging.
- 24 hr Mobile Cardiac Intensive Care Unit equipped with Ventilator, Cardiac Monitor, Defibrillator and a highly competent emergency team.
- Health Care Packages and Insurance Cover for all