International Patient Services
International Patient Care at Sunrise Group of Hospitals is a complete service for international patients visiting the hospital.
The International Healthcare Services team coordinates all aspects of patient visits to the hospital including
- Provide Language Interpreters
- Special Dietary Needs / Religious Arrangements
- Local Sight-Seeing / Tourism Related Assistance
- Remote Consultations Via Telemedicine
- Payment Can Be Done By Cash / Major Credit Cards.
- Providing News, Medical Updates And Information To Patient's Relatives Back Home.
- Dedicated Guest Relation Officers
- Flight Arrangements and Extensions / Visa Assistance
- Complimentary Airport Transfer Service
- Scheduling of All Medical Appointments
- Foreign Exchange Assistance
- Coordination of the Admissions Process
- Cost Estimates for Anticipated Treatment
- Processing of Medical Second Opinions
- Booking of Hotel / Service Apartments
- There Is No Waiting Time and Investigations Will Be Started On the Day of Arrival
- Personalized Consultations with Senior Consultants via Email / Tele-Consultation