Plan Your Visit
Step 1: Get in touch
Contact Sunrise Group of Hospitals International Patient Desk
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 9946001005
Phone: +91 484 266 0000
Step 2: Send your Medical History / Reports
To assess your treatment, we encourage you to send us the results of your tests, ie. Angiography, echo-cardiogram, MRI, CT Scans, Ultra Sound or other documents, for further review and evaluation.
Step 3: Online Consultation tailor making your treatment
Treatment Plan. Our doctors start on assessing your medical history and your existing condition and they will discuss the following:
- The various procedures and discuss the best treatment for you.
- New surgical, minimal invasive techniques, ensuring a reduced hospital stay and the recovery.
- Regional or general anesthesia and the lowest infection rates at our hospital.
- Advanced medicines that ensure the relief of pain and maximize ability of patients to enjoy an active life.
- Physical therapy programs for your speedy recovery.
- Making your flight back home pain free and comfortable.
Cost Estimate. Confirmation of agreement over the cost estimate is given for the planed treatment.
Step 4: Arrange your trip
- isa assistance to Sunrise Group of Hospitals in India will be provided by Sunrise Group of Hospitals on submission of your passport copy
- You can start to arrange your flight tickets.
Step 5: Arrival
Sunrise Group of Hospitals Representative (English/ Arabic Speaking) will receive you at the airport (Kochi International Airport) and shall escort you to Sunrise Hospital.
Step 6: Pre-operation / Procedure Check-up
The very first examination you will have the next morning or the same day(general examination, ECG, echocardiogram, Laboratory test, exercise test).
You will undergo the required treatment plan by a team of specialist Doctors.
Step 7: Post Operation
After the treatment you shall stay at the chosen accommodation for the prescribed days of stay in hospital with one attendant (by choice).
- Leave to your Country
- Transportation will be arranged accordingly to drop you at the airport.
- Medical follow-up